Richard L. Ormand | Attorney and Mediator in Atlanta, GA
Call Us Today
Schedule of Mediation Rates and Services
- Total hourly fee for a 2 party case is $100 per party per hour
- Total hourly fee for a 3 party case is $75 per party per hour
- Total hourly fee for a 4 or more party case is $60 per party per hour
- All time is billed in ½ hour increments and begins only upon commencement of the mediation session
- No charge for waiting time up to 1 hour
- Cancellation of a mediation less than 24 hours before the scheduled date and time may be subject to a fee of $150 payable by the party requesting cancellation or otherwise by agreement of counsel.
- No administrative fee
- No “minimum fee” charge
- No fee for reviewing a submission by a party lasting under 1 hour. Time spent after 1 hour is billed at $75 per each half hour.
- No charge for travel time within the metro Atlanta area
- Travel outside the metro Atlanta area is billed at $50 per hour
- Attorneys are ultimately responsible for payment of all fees regardless of their arrangement with the client
- Payment in full of all fees is due within 20 days of invoice
©2021 Legal Disclaimer: The material on this site is provided for informational purposes only. It should not be construed as legal advice or as creating an attorney-client relationship. If you have a legal question, please consult a licensed attorney in your state.